Show Filters
Sale!

Teapigs Tea – Liquorice & Peppermnt – Case Of 6 – 15 Count

$49.35

FREE Shipping over $50 + Bulk Discounts:

Quantity Price % Discount
2 - 11 $46.88 5%
12 - 99 $45.90 7.00%
100+ $44.42 10%

Out of stock

Notify me when the item is back in stock.

10% off AND Free Shipping on all orders over $50 with code TENOFF3
Buy more from:

Teapigs liqourice & peppermint sweet treat tea is a careful balance of peppermint leaves and liquorice root to create a naturally sweet and refreshing drink. Includes a 15 bag box of tea. See nutirtion facts panel for alergens. Each mesh “tea temple” houses quality whole leaves for the maximum amount of infusion. We love tea; we just don’t like the snobbery that can come with it. Instead we concentrate on bringing you the very best tea we can find and not taking ourselves too seriously. No airs, no graces, just fine tea. See nutrition fact panel for allergens. country of origin : united states is dairy free : yes is wheat free : yes is yeast free : yes size : 15 ct pack of : 6 selling unit : case ingredients : liquorice root;70%;peppermint leaves;30% keywords : biodegradable;natural;refreshing;sweet

Additional information

Weight 1 lbs
Show Filters
Shop More Herbal Tea
Show Filters
Shop by Teapigs